Every time you turn on the television, you see commercials for injury lawyers who want to help you after you’ve been involved in a car accident. Sometimes people don’t think they need a lawyer, or they think they will get more money if they don’t use a lawyer. To be completely honest, sometimes they are right, but every situation is different. That is why is it important you talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer before making any decisions.
Insurance companies will often offer you far less than you deserve for the injuries and monetary damage you have sustained. Having a competent personal injury lawyer on your side will prevent the insurance company from taking advantage of you and your situation.
If you are an Ohio resident and were involved in an accident, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer, especially if you have experienced any of the following:
- You have sustained serious injuries (Permanent injury or disfigurement, head injuries, back injuries, injuries requiring extended medical treatment, injuries requiring physical therapy, injuries that prevent you from working).
- You and the other driver are in dispute over who was at fault.
- The other driver is not insured or is under-insured.
- The accident happened in the course of employment.
- The insurance company is pressuring you to accept a settlement. (Extreme pressure from the insurance company should be a RED FLAG that the settlement offer is unfair.)
- You feel your medical costs and future medical costs are not being fairly compensated.
- You don’t fully understand what compensation you are entitled to. A lawyer will be able to inform you of potential damages you might be unaware of.
If you or someone you love was involved in a car accident, don’t let the insurance company intimidate you, and don’t try to do this alone.
Call me right now for FREE consultation at 1 (800) 556-4769, so I can help you understand your rights. I work on a contingency basis, which means I don’t take my fee unless your case is successful.
Author: Tim Misny | For more than 33 years, personal injury lawyer Tim Misny has represented the injured victim in birth injury, medical malpractice, and catastrophic injury/wrongful death cases, serving “Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Columbus & Cincinnati, Ohio.” You can reach Tim by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1 (800) 556-4769.