If you or a family member were exposed to asbestos in the workplace and have been diagnosed with cancer, you have the right to seek compensation for medical care, lost wages and pain & suffering.
I will help you every step of the way. I’ll find out which companies are responsible for exposing you to asbestos and I’ll Make Them Pay!®
I will help you with issues concerning:
- Proving the source of asbestos
- Asbestos in brake pads and shoes
- Asbestos-related cancers
- Union workers exposed to asbestos
- Workers’ compensation and asbestos exposure
The Legal Process
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with cancer due to asbestos exposure, you may also be entitled to damages in addition to workers’ compensation benefits. To recover these damages, however, you can’t go it alone; you will need my help. For more than 40 Years, I have helped thousands of injured victims recover significant monetary damages, but more so, they have peace of mind knowing their needs, and the needs of their families will be taken care of.
Proving the source of the asbestos is a critical step in the legal process.
- Before a suit can be filed on your behalf, liability must be determined. My team can locate the companies that manufactured & distributed asbestos to your employer. We will need to know how many years of service you had in your industry, and the name of your employer.
- We will file a product liability claim (for personal injury or wrongful death) against the companies that manufactured or distributed the asbestos for failure to warn.
- Lastly, we will file a bankruptcy claim with the bankruptcy trust. Asbestos manufacturers and distributors cannot hide behind bankruptcy protection. Roughly 28 asbestos companies have filed for bankruptcy protection due to asbestos lawsuits. The court required them to set up trusts to pay out compensation to future asbestos claimants.
Helping Union Workers Obtain Compensation for Asbestos Exposure
Asbestos was used primarily in the manufacturing of products and building materials and therefore many of the workers exposed to it were in the manufacturing and construction industries. Workers in these industries typically belong to labor unions. Although union workers can collect workers’ compensation, they may need additional compensation to cover losses from asbestos-related cancer.
Union Workers Who May Be Entitled to Additional Compensation
If you work, or have worked in the following industries and became ill because of exposure to asbestos, call me today:
- Steel workers
- Iron workers
- Auto workers
- Railroad workers
- Construction workers
- Mill workers
- Pipe fitters
I come from a blue-collar background. My grandfather helped build the terminal tower, but sadly was killed on the job. I appreciate your hard work and dedication and in turn, I will be dedicated to ensuring you are fairly compensated!