Tepezza Hearing Loss Lawsuits
Tepezza Hearing Loss & Tinnitus (Teprotumumab Hearing Loss) Cases
If you or a loved one were treated with Tepezza for thyroid eye disease (commonly called TED) and suffered hearing loss or tinnitus, you may be eligible for compensation.
Recent studies have linked Tepezza to tinnitus and hearing loss.
- One study published by the Journal of Endocrine Society reported that 46% of patients who received 4 infusion treatments of Tepezza, suffered hearing loss or other adverse hearing related symptoms.
- The study also found hearing loss did not improve for 23% of patients, even after Tepezza was stopped.
- A separate study found that 81.5% of patients being treated with Tepezza, experienced adverse otologic symptoms.
- Three out of five patients who experienced hearing loss, reported persistent hearing loss at their final follow up appointments.
What to do if you or a loved one experienced hearing loss while being treated for TED with Tepezza
Several studies and publications concur that there is a link between Tepezza treatment and adverse otologic symptoms. If you received treatment for thyroid eye disease with Tepezza (Teprotumumab) and experienced any of the following, call me today!
- Tinnitus – commonly known as “ringing in the ears”
- Hearing impairment
- Hearing loss
- “Plugged” ears
- Decreased word comprehension
You may be entitled to compensation, including past and future medical bills, lost wages, compensation for pain and suffering and more. Call me today, I will be there for you, and I’ll Make Them Pay!