Paraquat Herbicide Lawsuits
Paraquat is the deadliest—and most prevalent—weed killer around. This hazardous chemical, also known as Gramaxone, is recognized by the United States government for its problematic qualities. However, it’s still in use. You can be exposed to it through food and water contamination and other sources. Farm workers are especially at risk for Paraquat exposure, which can cause illness and death.
If you’ve been exposed to Paraquat, don’t hesitate to call The Law Offices of Tim Misny. We’ll fight against major corporations to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. I’ll Make Them Pay!®
Are you suffering from these Paraquat exposure symptoms?
Remember, Paraquat is extremely dangerous. High levels of exposure can be fatal. If your workplace requires you to be around this chemical, proceed with extreme caution. When you’ve been exposed to Paraquat through inhalation, skin exposure or contaminated food or water, you may suffer from these symptoms. Seek medical help immediately—then call me.
- Gastrointestinal problems. You may suffer from unexplained vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, nausea and other gastrointestinal issues.
- Lung damage. Some Paraquat victims suffer from lung damage, including respiratory failure.
- Heart damage. If you’ve suffered from heart damage after Paraquat exposure, it may be due to this chemical.
- You may experience seizures after Paraquat exposure, especially when exposed in high doses.
- Some people exposed to Paraquat have fallen into comas. This may occur in conjunction with other Paraquat-related problems.
- Kidney or liver failure. Long-term or high-level exposure can result in kidney or liver failure.
- Parkinson’s disease. Current research has indicated that there’s a link between Parkinson’s disease and Paraquat exposure. No matter when you were exposed, make sure you call me today.
Treating Paraquat exposure is an unpleasant process. If your injuries are treatable, you may have to undergo anything from blood filtration to hospital care. Some patients require breathing machines, while others need long-term medication and medical care. This is often a frightening, expensive and upsetting experience for Paraquat victims—and you shouldn’t have to bear those costs on your own.
Some Paraquat exposure proves to be fatal. If your loved one has died as a result of this dangerous chemical, we can work to get justice on their behalf.
If you’ve been exposed to Paraquat, I’ll Make Them Pay!®
Paraquat might be an effective weed killer, but nothing is more important than your life—and your quality of life. If you’ve suffered from Paraquat exposure, call The Law Offices of Tim Misny right away. Unreasonably dangerous chemicals—like Paraquat—are often the basis of products liability claims. When a manufacturer puts profit over human health, they need to be held responsible.
While plenty of corporations and farms use Paraquat because it’s easy, that doesn’t mean it’s right. Call my office at 877.483.2298 today. If Paraquat exposure has caused your health problems, I’ll fight for you.