PFAS is a general term that refers to thousands of chemicals that have been linked to severe illnesses, such as cancer. Due to worldwide prevalence of these chemicals, including the United States, many more individuals now claim that PFAS are the cause of their serious health problems.
PFAS are by-products of many industrial processing systems and have been found in:
- consumer goods – PFAS act as fire & water repellant for products
- oil processing
- other industrial uses where PFAS exhibit as waste product
1. Year 2000 or later diagnosis of one of the following:
- Testicular cancer, Kidney cancer, Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver cancer, Prostate cancer, Pancreatic cancer
2. Drank from contaminated water supply from 1990 to present for at least 6 consecutive months.
3. Live/Lived in Dayton, Ohio
Misny Law is unable to accept potential clients where the statute of limitations may have expired, or may expire in the near future.
Misny Law will be unable to confirm acceptance for investigation until after reviewing the initial intake.
Misny Law will consider the discovery rule or other equitable tolling statutes for initial investigation if allowed by the state of Ohio.